Welcome to Liquid Planet!
Liquid Planet believes strongly in teamwork. We all work closely together everyday from the newest part-time barista to our marketing department to our CEO. Seriously, we all can pretty much do almost anyone else's job and we talk all the frickin' time! We are proud of our team and with multiple locations from Liquid Planet stores to our restaurant concept the Liquid Planet Grille, we all work diligently to collectively maintain an amazingly positive culture and a strong unified vision. Yes, that sounds all fancy but we take it pretty damn seriously. We invite only the best and most passionate beverage enthusiasts to join our team to ensure we stay true to this vision and culture.
If you have what it takes to be considered as part of our growing team, please click on the appropriate link at the bottom of this page to enter our super fancy dancy online application process. Cover letters are important and believe us, we do read them, and current resumes are required for leadership and management positions.
Liquid Planet Fun Facts:
- Liquid Planet started in 2003, in MisSOULa, MT, and is 100% MisSOULa privately owned and operated. We're not a franchise, so we can do whatever we choose to do. We love that as a new employee, you can have instant influence on how we operate and could bring the greatest idea ever to the company, simply because you have fresh eyes.
- We like to call ourselves LP. It's easier than saying Liquid Planet.
- Our logo dude's name is BOB. (which actually means Best of Beverage)
- Regardless if we have an opening, we're always seeking great people with the natural DNA for this type of business. We're not in the beverage business, we're in the people business. Thus we feel strongly that our most important task is surrounding ourselves with like-minded, professional beverage enthusiasts who naturally give service to every single customer.
- Since we are a growing company focused on long term results and longevity, we focus on the strengths and natural talent of each employee, ensuring they are on the 'right seat on the bus'. We encourage employees to cross-train and work at multiple locations if they like. And we love to promote from within, providing performance based opportunities for those who naturally lead and want to learn personally and professionally.
- We love hiring long-term FULL TIME people! Yes, we do have many part-time positions however most of our positions are full time. We love to provide people with one quality full-time position they love that balances work and life than have numerous part-time employees working multiple jobs to make ends meet.
- By the end of 2017, we're on track to operate and oversee 9 to 10 Liquid Planet and Liquid Planet Grille locations, with well over 75 employees.
- We make our own LP branded beverage products, including coffee, tea, chai and even chocolate, all produced with health and sustainability in mind. We focus on organic LP products...and if it's not possible to be made organic, they are at a minimum all-natural, ensuring there are no bad sugars or dyes used. Numerous beverage shops and restaurants across the country use our signature LP products, because they are damn good and carry our very trusted brand.
By applying for any position at Liquid Planet and by reading all this legal crap below, you agree to the following:
• I understand that Liquid Planet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and that the information
contained in this application will not be used to discriminate against any applicant on any basis
prohibited by law.
• I expressly authorize Liquid Planet and/or its representatives to verify any information contained in
this application, through public information, or in any personal resume I provide.
• I certify that the information I have provided in order to apply for and secure employment with Liquid Planet is true, and that I am legally eligible for employment in the US.
This link may used to apply for full time kitchen line position at the Liquid Planet Grille in Missoula.
This link is used to apply for a full-time Commissary Production Prep Cook position for Liquid Planet in Missoula.
This link is for applying for a full time long-term General Manager position for Liquid Planet Downtown in Missoula.
This link may used to apply for FULL TIME positions (barista, retail, management, etc.) at any time for Liquid Planet locations in Missoula.
Full time is anyone seeking 30-40 hours per week, working 4-5 days a week, and with full availability....no school or other obligations that effect your ability to work days, nights, or weekends.